Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Pemberton, Pemberton Valley Lodge is in the mountains, a 4-minute drive from Big Sky Golf and Country Club and 6 minutes from The Meadows at Pemberton Golf Course. This golf condo is 3.8 mi (6 km) from Pemberton Distillery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. A spa tub and a steam room offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. Additional features at this condo include concierge services, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the condo's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Pemberton? This condo features 5382 square feet (500 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pemberton & District Community Centre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
One Mile Lake - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pemberton Heritage Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Big Sky Golf and Country Club - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nairn Falls Provincial Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The Meadows at Pemberton Golf Course - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Pemberton Distillery - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Lillooet Lake - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Green Lake - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Meadow Park Sports Centre - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Joffre Lakes Provincial Park - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Nicklaus North Golf Course - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Scandinave Spa Whistler - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Rainbow Trail - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Whistler Medals Plaza - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
The preferred airport for Pemberton Valley Lodge is Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 166.1 km / 103.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 45.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Year Built - 2004
- -Total number of rooms - 85
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- -Conference space size (meters) - 500
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms