Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Urayasu (Maihama), Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay is steps from Tokyo Bay and a 5-minute drive from Tokyo DisneySea®. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Disneyland® Tokyo and 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Tokyo Big Sight.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 427 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a health club, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Cafe Restaurant Terrace, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Disneyland® Tokyo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo DisneySea® - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kasai Rinkai Park - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Tokyo Sea Life Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Toyosu Market - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 14 km / 8.7 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Joypolis - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 60.3 km / 37.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay is Tokyo (HND-Haneda).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Japanese futons and beds are provided based on the number of adults (age 13 and older) in the reservation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Check-in and check-out times for this property vary based on room types. Please note the check-in and check-out times listed in your room type name. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3,200 for adults and JPY 1,550 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3,000 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: JPY 2700 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Year Built - 1988
- -Total number of rooms - 427
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms