Located in Urayasu (Maihama), Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay is within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo DisneySea® and Disneyland® Tokyo. This 4.5-star hotel is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Ariake Garden and 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from Toyosu Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 427 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at FONTANA, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Disneyland® Tokyo - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Ikspiari - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo DisneySea® - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Kasai Rinkai Park - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Sea Life Park - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Ariake Garden - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Joypolis - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Toyosu Market - 13.8 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Haneda Airport (HND) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 60.2 km / 37.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay is Haneda Airport (HND).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Cribs are available only for guests under 1 year old.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in and check-out times for this property vary based on room types. Please note the check-in and check-out times listed in your room type name. As of July 1, 2020, guests staying at this property are not guaranteed theme park access. Guests are required to purchase fixed-date theme park tickets online in advance of arrival to enter the park. Tickets are not available for purchase at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3388 for adults and JPY 1633 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking