Ramada by Wyndham Albuquerque East
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ramada by Wyndham Albuquerque East in Albuquerque, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and National Hispanic Cultural Center. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science and 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Old Town Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Ramada by Wyndham Albuquerque East. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Albuquerque? This hotel has 200 square feet (19 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wedding services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas