Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Bingley, Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel is on a river, within a 5-minute drive of Northcliffe Golf Club and St. Ives Estate. This romantic hotel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from University of Leeds and 14 mi (22.5 km) from First Direct Arena.Rooms
Stay in one of 103 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services, discounted use of a nearby fitness facility, and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, The Brasserie, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bingley? This hotel has facilities measuring 2508 square feet (233 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Northcliffe Golf Club - 1.7 km / 1 mi
St. Ives Estate - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Salts Mill - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Shipley Glen Tramway - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bingley Five Rise Locks - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lister Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Bingley St. Ives Golf Club - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Colour Museum - 7 km / 4.3 mi
East Riddlesden Hall - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Bradford City Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Baildon Moor - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Wool Exchange - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Bradford Cathedral - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
National Science and Media Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Alhambra Theatre - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel is Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Spa services on site
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Children's games
- -Children's toys
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Tasting room
- -Conference space size (meters) - 233
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2508
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available