Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at pentahotel Birmingham, you'll be centrally located in Birmingham, within a 5-minute walk of The Mailbox and Alexandra Theatre (the Alex). This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from International Convention Centre (ICC) and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Bullring Shopping Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
For lunch or dinner, stop by pentalounge, a restaurant that specializes in Modern European cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Birmingham? This hotel has 3907 square feet (363 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 9 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. All guests must show a valid ID. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 16.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 16 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Billiards or pool table