Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, you'll be centrally located in Santa Fe, steps from Lensic Performing Arts Center and within a 5-minute walk of Georgia O'Keefe Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Santa Fe Plaza and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from New Mexico Museum of Art.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 158 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The ski shuttle (surcharge) makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Santa Fe? This hotel has facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lensic Performing Arts Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Georgia O'Keefe Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santuario De Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
New Mexico Museum of Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Fe Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palace of the Governors - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Railyard Arts District - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Loretto Chapel - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Institute of American Indian Arts Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Contemporary Native Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
New Mexico State Capitol - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
San Miguel Mission - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
De Vargas Street House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Harrell House of Natural Oddities and Bug Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 105.9 km / 65.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza is Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1972
- -Total number of rooms - 158
- -Conference space size (meters) - 650
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- -Meeting rooms