Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, you'll be centrally located in Santa Fe, steps from Lensic Performing Arts Center and Georgia O'Keefe Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Santa Fe Plaza and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from New Mexico Museum of Art.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 158 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the ski shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Santa Fe? This hotel has facilities measuring 4000 square feet (372 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lensic Performing Arts Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Georgia O'Keefe Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
New Mexico Museum of Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Fe Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palace of the Governors - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Railyard Arts District - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Contemporary Native Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santuario De Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Loretto Chapel - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Institute of American Indian Arts Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
New Mexico State Capitol - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
De Vargas Street House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Harrell House of Natural Oddities and Bug Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Santa Fe River Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 106 km / 65.9 mi
Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza is Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to November.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 372
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage