Located in Toronto (North York), Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York is within a 10-minute drive of Vaughan Mills Mall and York University. This hotel is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Yorkdale Shopping Centre and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Canada's Wonderland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel features 1151 square feet (107 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Black Creek Pioneer Village - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Canlan Ice Sports - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
York University - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Legoland Discovery Centre Toronto - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Earl Bales Ski and Snowboard Centre - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Yorkdale Shopping Centre - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Vaughan Mills Mall - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Reptilia Zoo - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Downsview Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Toronto Congress Centre - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Canada's Wonderland - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Fantasy Fair - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Bloor West Village - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
High Park - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 33.8 km / 21 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (meters) - 107
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1151
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available