With a stay at Hyatt Regency Columbus, you'll be centrally located in Columbus, just a 3-minute walk from Greater Columbus Convention Center and 6 minutes by foot from Nationwide Arena. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Palace Theatre and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Ohio Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 633 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Market Stand Cafe, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Columbus? This hotel has facilities measuring 63,000 square feet (6 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Greater Columbus Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
North Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Columbus Children's Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nationwide Arena - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Goodale Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
BalletMet Performance Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Palace Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rhodes State Office Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Lifestyle Communities Pavilion - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Santa Maria - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Capitol Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ohio Statehouse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Huntington Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Capitol Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Riffe Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Columbus is John Glenn Columbus Intl. Airport (CMH) - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 6
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby