When you stay at Hilton Sacramento Arden West in Sacramento, you'll be in the business district, a 3-minute drive from Cal Expo and 9 minutes from Discovery Park. This hotel is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from California State Capitol and 8.1 mi (13 km) from Golden1Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 335 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Harvard Street Grille or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arden Fair Mall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Cal Expo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cal Expo Race Track - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Haggin Oaks Golf Complex - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
B Street Theatre - 6 km / 3.8 mi
McKinley Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Discovery Park - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Sutter's Fort State Historic Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
State Indian Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Fort Sutter State Historical Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
California Musical Theatre - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
K Street Mall - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Sacramento Convention Center - 7 km / 4.4 mi
American River Bike Trail - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Sacramento Arden West is Sacramento Intl. Airport (SMF) - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This hotel will place an authorization for USD 100 for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 11 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Gated community
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby