Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens, you'll be centrally located in Athens, within a 10-minute drive of Hellenic Parliament and National Archaeological Museum of Athens. This 5-star hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Ancient Agora and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Roman Agora.
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy international cuisine at Gallo Nero, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Athens? This hotel has 5918 square feet (550 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 8 per night (in/out privileges)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per accommodation, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet