Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre, you'll be centrally located in Athens, within a 10-minute drive of Hellenic Parliament and Benaki Museum. This 5-star hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Ancient Agora and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Acropolis Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with down comforters. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Grab a bite at Ambrosia Roofgarden, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet