A stay at Springhill Suites By Marriott Memphis Downtown places you in the heart of Memphis, within a 10-minute walk of AutoZone Park and Orpheum Theatre. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Beale Street and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from FedEx Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 147 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Springhill Suites By Marriott Memphis Downtown. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Memphis? This hotel has facilities measuring 8400 square feet (780 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Court Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mississippi River Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fire Museum of Memphis - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Cotton Museum at the Memphis Cotton Exchange - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tennessee State Welcome Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mississippi River Museum at Mud Island - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mud Island River Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Peter Catholic Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cannon Center for Performing Arts - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Belz Museum of Asian and Judaic Art - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Center for Southern Folklore - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Memphis Music Hall of Fame - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Magevney House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
AutoZone Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Orpheum Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Springhill Suites By Marriott Memphis Downtown is Memphis Intl. Airport (MEM) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8400
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Conference space size (meters) - 780
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby