With a stay at Aparthotel Adagio access Marseille Prado Périer, you'll be centrally located in Marseille, steps from Velodrome Stadium and 10 minutes by foot from Parc Chanot Convention and Exhibition Center. This aparthotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Old Port of Marseille and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. 80-cm LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Prado Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
26th Centenary Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
International Fair and Exhibition Center Marseille - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Parc Chanot Convention and Exhibition Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Place Castellane - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Le Prado - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Orange Vélodrome - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Palais des Sports de Marseille - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Old Port of Marseille - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Notre-Dame de la Garde - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Aix-Marseille II - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Parc Borely - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Faculty of Medicine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Timone Hospital - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Aparthotel Adagio access Marseille Prado Périer is Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The reception desk is open during weekend and closed from 12 AM to 2PM. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge