Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis Marseille Est La Valentine in Marseille (11th Arrondissement), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of La Vieille Charite and Calanques National Park. This hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Notre-Dame de la Garde and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Courtepaille, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Marseille? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas