Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Deerfoot Inn & Casino in Calgary, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Stampede Park and Calgary Zoo. This 4-star hotel is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Heritage Park Historical Village and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Scotiabank Saddledome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 188 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Try your luck at the casino or dip into one of the 2 spa tubs. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at Cactus Lounge, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Calgary? This hotel features 17,000 square feet (1580 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Carburn Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Maple Ridge Golf Course - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Southcentre Mall - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Chinook Centre - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Fish Creek Provincial Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Cash Casino - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Southland Leisure Centre - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Firefighters Museum of Calgary - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Stanley Park - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Tsuu T'ina Culture Museum - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Shawnessy Shopping Centre - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Rockyview General Hospital - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Heritage Park Historical Village - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
17 Avenue SW - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Elbow River Casino - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
The preferred airport for Deerfoot Inn & Casino is Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to midnight.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 18 for adults, CAD 9 and CAD 18 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Free water park access
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Year Built - 2005
- -Total number of rooms - 188
- -Conference space size (feet) - 17,000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1580
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms