Citadines Prado Chanot Marseille
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Citadines Prado Chanot Marseille, you'll be centrally located in Marseille, within a 15-minute drive of La Vieille Charite and Notre-Dame de la Garde. This residence is 4.4 mi (7 km) from Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Velodrome Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 40 per day, varies per unit size
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas