Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Calgary Downtown in Calgary (Downtown Calgary), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Calgary Tower and 10 minutes from Scotiabank Saddledome. This eco-friendly hotel is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from University of Calgary and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from McMahon Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 201 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at Cheers Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Calgary? This hotel has 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 AM to midnight. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 15.00 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 01 October to 31 May:
- Swimming pool
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Rooftop terrace