Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati-N/Sharonville in Cincinnati, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Xavier University and Sharonville Convention Center. This hotel is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden and 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Krohn Conservatory.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cincinnati? This hotel has facilities measuring 576 square feet (54 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sharonville Convention Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Van Cleve Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sharon Woods Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Heritage Village Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Tri-County Mall - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Sharon Woods Golf Course - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Trammel Fossil Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Summit Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Ohio Valley Antique Mall - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Blue Ash Commons Shopping Center - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Winton Woods Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Blue Ash Shopping Center - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Swaim Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Caldwell Nature Preserve - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Cincinnati Railway Company Dinner Train - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.) - 45.3 km / 28.2 mi
Hamilton, OH (HAO-Butler County Regional) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field) - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cincinnati-N/Sharonville is Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Conference space size (meters) - 54
- -Conference space size (feet) - 576
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available