Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Princeville, Princeville Resort is by the ocean, a 4-minute drive from Makai Golf Club and 6 minutes from Princeville Golf Course. This 5-star resort is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Princeville Botanical Gardens and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Hanalei Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 251 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). This resort has 5 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pacific Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hideaways Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Makai Golf Club - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sealodge Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hanalei Valley Lookout - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Princeville Golf Course - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Wyllie's Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Princeville Center - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Puupoa Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Princeville Botanical Gardens - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Hanalei Pier - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Hanalei Beach Park - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Hanalei Bay - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Black Pot Beach - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The preferred airport for Princeville Resort is Lihue, HI (LIH) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 43 for adults and USD 19 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -24-hour pool access
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Year Built - 1985
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 251
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)