Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Puerto Penasco, Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is within a 10-minute drive of La Madre Square and Old Port. This 4-star aparthotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from El Malecon and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Fisherman's Monument.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 800 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with unspecified sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment.Amenities
Practice your swing on the golf course or soak up the sunshine on the private beach. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at one of the aparthotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the bar/lounge or one of 2 beach bars, or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This aparthotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bonita Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Madre Square - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Old Port - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
El Malecon - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Fisherman's Monument - 6.5 km / 4 mi
CEDO - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Encanto Beach - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Miramar Beach - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Puerto Penasco, Sonora (PPE-Puerto Penasco Intl.) - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 357.7 km / 222.3 mi
The preferred airport for Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MXN 2025 per stay
- Breakage deposit: MXN 2025 per stay
- 2.4 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: 7 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 93 and MXN 248 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Children's pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Golf course on site
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Year Built - 2004
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 16
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Number of poolside bars - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 9
- -Number of swim-up bars - 2
- -Number of beach bars - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 800
- -Pro shop
- -Beach towels
- -Lazy river