Located in Edmonton (West Edmonton), Best Western Plus West Edmonton is within a 15-minute drive of West Edmonton Mall and World Waterpark. This hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Galaxyland and 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from TELUS World of Science-Edmonton.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has facilities measuring 2500 square feet (232 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palace Casino - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Oasis Centre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
West Edmonton Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
World Waterpark - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Galaxyland - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Misericordia Community Hospital - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Royal Museum of Alberta - 6.5 km / 4 mi
TELUS World of Science-Edmonton - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
The Valley Zoo - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Yellowhead Casino - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
River Cree Casino - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Whitemud Equine Learning Centre - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
William Hawrelak Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Rogers Place - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Plus West Edmonton is Edmonton Intl. Airport (YEG) - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This property accepts credit cards only for all on-site purchases, including incidentals.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2500
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Conference space size (meters) - 232
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available