With a stay at Radisson Hotel & Convention Center Edmonton in Edmonton (Southeast Edmonton), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Edmonton City Centre and Edmonton Expo Centre. This hotel is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Rogers Place and 6.8 mi (11 km) from University of Alberta.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a ballroom.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Burgundy Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has facilities measuring 150695 square feet (14000 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mill Creek Ravine Park - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Edmonton Ski Club - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Varscona Theatre - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Magic Lantern Princess Theatre - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Alley Kat Brewery - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Strathcona County Museum and Archives - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Muttart Conservatory - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Kinsmen Sports Centre - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Stollery Children's Hospital - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
University of Alberta Hospital - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Winspear Centre - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Art Gallery of Alberta - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Edmonton City Centre - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Edmonton Convention Centre - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Alberta Legislature Building - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Hotel & Convention Center Edmonton is Edmonton Intl. Airport (YEG) - 40.5 km / 25.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 14000
- -Conference space size (feet) - 150695
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage