With a stay at Chateau Lacombe Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Edmonton, within a 10-minute walk of Edmonton Convention Centre and Citadel Theatre. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Winspear Centre and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Rogers Place.Rooms
Stay in one of 307 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, La Ronde, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has facilities measuring 24000 square feet (2230 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
River Valley Funicular - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Edmonton City Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Edmonton Convention Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Citadel Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Stanley A. Milner Library - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Winspear Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Edmonton City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sir Winston Churchill Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Art Gallery of Alberta - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Francis Winspear Centre for Music - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Telus Field - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rogers Place - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Alberta Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Alberta Legislature Building - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Muttart Conservatory - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Chateau Lacombe Hotel is Edmonton Intl. Airport (YEG) - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2230
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby