With a stay at Royal Hotel West Edmonton, Trademark Collection by Wyndham in Edmonton (West Edmonton), you'll be a 3-minute drive from West Edmonton Mall and 10 minutes from Rogers Place. This eco-friendly hotel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Fort Edmonton Park and 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from University of Alberta.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 235 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 39-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, Steels Cafe, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has facilities measuring 7835 square feet (728 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palace Casino - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Oasis Centre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
West Edmonton Mall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
World Waterpark - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Galaxyland - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Misericordia Community Hospital - 3.2 km / 2 mi
TELUS World of Science-Edmonton - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Royal Museum of Alberta - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Yellowhead Casino - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The Valley Zoo - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
River Cree Casino - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Whitemud Equine Learning Centre - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Rogers Place - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
William Hawrelak Park - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Hotel West Edmonton, Trademark Collection by Wyndham is Edmonton Intl. Airport (YEG) - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:30 AM to 7:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 30 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 17 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 728
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7835
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible parking