Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Lyon - Cite Internationale in Lyon (6th Arrondissement), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Musee d'Art Contemporain and Tete d'Or Park. This 4-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Lyon Opera and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Lyon City Hall (Hotel De Ville).
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Try your luck at the casino and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Le Bistrot Rive Gauche, a restaurant which specializes in local and international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Lyon? This hotel has 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 22 December to 07 January:
- Dining venue
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Electric car charging station