Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences, you'll be centrally located in Lyon, a 4-minute drive from Stade Gerland and 6 minutes from Textile Museum. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Bellecour Square and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from St. Jean Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
You can enjoy a meal at ibis Kitchen restaurant serving the guests of ibis Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Lyon? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas