With a stay at Annia Park Hotel Venice Airport in Mestre, you'll be 1.9 mi (3 km) from Ca' Noghera Casino of Venice and 20 mi (32.2 km) from Noventa di Piave Designer Outlet. This 4-star hotel is 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Port of Venice and 8.1 mi (13 km) from Grand Canal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the casino shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Forte Bazzera - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ca' Noghera Casino of Venice - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Forte Marghera - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
San Giuliano Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Villa Salus Hospital - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Porto Marghera - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Casino of Venice - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Palazzo Labia - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Port of Venice - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The preferred airport for Annia Park Hotel Venice Airport is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 4:30 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.10 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 15 for adults, EUR 5 and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 2.50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 2.50 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Off-street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Uncovered parking