With a stay at Best Western Titian Inn Hotel Venice Airport in Mestre, you'll be 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Port of Venice and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Grand Canal. This hotel is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Piazzale Roma and 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 4:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Forte Bazzera - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ca' Noghera Casino of Venice - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Forte Marghera - 6 km / 3.7 mi
San Giuliano Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Villa Salus Hospital - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Auchan - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Porto Marghera - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Port of Venice - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Casino of Venice - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Palazzo Labia - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Titian Inn Hotel Venice Airport is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean - Best Western guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 5:00 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. BWH Hotel Group in Italy advises that they will automatically enroll guests, who check in from June 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021, into the Stay Safe healthcare insurance program at no additional cost. BWH Hotel Group also advises that their program may cover benefits such as over the phone medical advice, healthcare assistance, return trip home, hospital expenses for treatments or urgent surgical procedures, and reimbursement in the case of forced prolonged stay. For full details of the program and what it covers, guests are recommended to contact the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 5 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 5 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 130 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls