Located in Mestre (San Giuliano), Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano is within a 10-minute drive of Port of Venice and Grand Canal. This 4-star hotel is 4.4 mi (7 km) from Piazzale Roma and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from La Fenice Opera House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Garden Grille & Bar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mestre? This hotel has facilities measuring 1001 square feet (93 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Giuliano Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Forte Marghera - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Piazza Ferretto - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Porto Marghera - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Port of Venice - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Casino of Venice - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Grand Canal - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 4:30 AM to 11:30 PM. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 4:30 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.10 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Helicopter and shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 16 (one-way)
- Helicopter and shuttle transfer per child: EUR 0 (roundtrip), (up to 3 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per room
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 93
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1001
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel