Hotel Villa Costanza
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Villa Costanza in Mestre, you'll be 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Ca' Rezzonico and 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from Academy Gallery. This hotel is 7.9 mi (12.6 km) from Peggy Guggenheim Museum and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from St. Mark's Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the casino shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 11 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in between 11:30 PM and 2 AM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.225 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet