Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Park Hotel Ai Pini, you'll be centrally located in Mestre, within a 15-minute drive of Forte Bazzera and Porto Marghera. This 4-star hotel is 9.9 mi (16 km) from St. Mark's Basilica and 9 mi (14.5 km) from Ca' Rezzonico.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy regional cuisine at Al Parco, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.5575 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)