Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Garibaldi, you'll be centrally located in Mestre, within a 15-minute drive of Port of Venice and Municipal Tower of Mestre. This hotel is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Piazzale Roma and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Grand Canal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Ferretto - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Villa Salus Hospital - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
San Giuliano Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Forte Marghera - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Porto Marghera - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Forte Bazzera - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Port of Venice - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Piazzale Roma - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Grand Canal - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Palazzo Barbarigo - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Garibaldi is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.225 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free reception
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Year Built - 1970
- -Total number of rooms - 28