With a stay at Hotel Garibaldi, you'll be centrally located in Mestre, just a 3-minute walk from Municipal Tower of Mestre and 5 minutes by foot from Ferretto Square. This hotel is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Port of Venice and 6 mi (9.7 km) from Grand Canal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ferretto Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
San Giuliano Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Forte Marghera - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Porto Marghera - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Villa Foscari La Malcontenta - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Port of Venice - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Casino of Venice - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Garibaldi is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free reception
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Off-street parking