With a stay at Hotel Ariston in Mestre, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Port of Venice and Grand Canal. This hotel is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Piazzale Roma and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from La Fenice Opera House.Rooms
Stay in one of 49 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piazza Ferretto - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
San Giuliano Park - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Porto Marghera - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Forte Marghera - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Forte Bazzera - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Villa Foscari La Malcontenta - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Port of Venice - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Casino of Venice - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Ariston is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free parking nearby
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage