Located in Bar Harbor, The Primrose is next to a golf course, a 5-minute walk from Bar Harbor Historical Society and 6 minutes by foot from Village Green. This golf bed & breakfast is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Agamont Park and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Bar Harbor Whale Watching.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Victorian bed & breakfast also features concierge services, a fireplace in the lobby, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Saviour's Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Jesup Memorial Library - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Abbe Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bar Harbor Historical Society - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
West Street Historic District - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Village Green - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bar Harbor Whale Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Agamont Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Bar Harbor Whale Watching - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shore Path - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Acadia National Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
George B. Dorr Museum of Natural History - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kebo Valley Golf Club - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sieur de Mont Nature Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Wild Gardens of Acadia - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bangor Intl. Airport (BGR) - 82.3 km / 51.2 mi
Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Primrose is Bangor Intl. Airport (BGR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Water dispenser
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Golf lessons with a pro
- -Pro shop
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby