Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel in Whistler (Village North), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort and Whistler Village Gondola. This 4-star aparthotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Whistler Golf Club and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Scandinave Spa Whistler.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchenettes are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at Elements Urban Taps, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Whistler? This aparthotel features 861 square feet (80 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 50 for adults, CAD 15 and CAD 40 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night for guests under 25 years old staying between 1 January - 31 December
- Spring Break deposit: CAD 200 per night for guests under 25 years old staying between 17 May - 22 May
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool