With a stay at Château de Lazenay, you'll be centrally located in Bourges, within a 10-minute drive of Natural History Museum of Bourges and Bourges Cathedral. This golf residence is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Palais de Jacques-Coeur and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Musée du Berry.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this residence include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Natural History Museum of Bourges - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Bourges Cathedral - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Palais de Jacques-Coeur - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Musée du Berry - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Hotel des Echevins - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Marais de Bourges - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Forest of Allogny - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Domaine Pelle - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Centre Céramique Contemporaine - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Loire Valley - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
Château de Meillant - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
Saint Matin Church - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
Abbaye de Noirlac - 38.9 km / 24.1 mi
Chateau of Bannegon - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Vierzon Abbey Garden - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
The preferred airport for Château de Lazenay is Orly Airport (ORY) - 240.5 km / 149.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 60 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 9.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 11.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby