With a stay at Première Classe Rennes Est - Cesson in Cesson-Sevigne, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Roazhon Park and Irisa - Research Institute Computer And Systems Aléatoires. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from INSA Rennes and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Hôpital Privé Sévigné.Rooms
Stay in one of 71 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel has 2 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
INSA Rennes - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Irisa - Research Institute Computer And Systems Aléatoires - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hôpital Privé Sévigné - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Thabor Botanic Gardens - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
University of Rennes - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Place de la Gare - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Musee de Bretagne - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Espace des Sciences - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Le Liberte - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Rennes Opera House - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Halles Centrales - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Parliament of Brittany - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Le Couvent des Jacobins - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Rennes Cathedral - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Première Classe Rennes Est - Cesson is Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. The host will greet guests on arrival. Reception is available from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekdays, and 7 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekends and Bank holidays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom