With a stay at Campanile Saint Die in Saint-Die, you'll be 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from Gerardmer Ski Resort and 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from Lac de Gérardmer. This hotel is 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from La Bresse-Hohneck and 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from La Bresse Lispach Ski Area.Rooms
Stay in one of 49 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Le Restaurant serving guests of Campanile Saint Die. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Callunes Gardens - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Fraispertuis City Theme Park - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
St. Bartholomew's Church - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Museum of Crystal - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Lac de Pierre-Percée - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Baccarat City Hall - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Church of St. Remy - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Gerardmer Ski Resort - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Le Poli Ski Resort - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
Lac de Gérardmer - 32.3 km / 20.1 mi
Le Poli - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Le Lac Blanc Ski Resort - 34.8 km / 21.6 mi
Lac Blanc - 36 km / 22.3 mi
Col de la Schlucht - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
La Bresse Lispach Ski Area - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage