With a stay at Campanile Cergy Pontoise in Pontoise (Saint-Martin), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Cergy Pontoise University and French Vexin Regional Natural Park. This hotel is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Enghien and 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from Paris La Défense Arena.Rooms
Stay in one of 91 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Le Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cergy Pontoise University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pontoise Cathedral - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Essec Business School - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
French Vexin Regional Natural Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Cergy Pontoise Leisure Island - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Abbaye de Maubuisson - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Cergy Plage - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
St Christophe Business Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Castle of Auvers - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Quai des Marques - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Château de Maisons - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Chateau de St-Germain-en-Laye - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Saint-Germain-en-Laye National Museum of Archaeology - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Villa Savoye - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Paris International Golf Club - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 47.4 km / 29.5 mi
Orly Airport (ORY) - 55.1 km / 34.2 mi
The preferred airport for Campanile Cergy Pontoise is Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.90 for adults and EUR 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant