With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Burnley M65 JCT10 in Burnley, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Inside Spa and The Weavers' Triangle. This hotel is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Forest of Bowland and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Turf Moor.Rooms
Stay in one of 102 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this hotel include a television in a common area and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with local cuisine at The Great Room, a bistro which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Burnley? This hotel has facilities measuring 872 square feet (81 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Weavers' Triangle - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Turf Moor - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Towneley Hall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Queen Street Mill Textile Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The Singing Ringing Tree - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Forest of Bowland - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Inside Spa - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
British in India Museum - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
River Hyndburn - 11.3 km / 7.1 mi
The Muni Theater - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Langroyd Country Park - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Accrington and District Golf Club - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Whalley Abbey - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Baxenden and District Golf Club - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Haworth Art Gallery - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester Airport (MAN) - 65.8 km / 40.9 mi
Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Hotel Burnley M65 JCT10 is Manchester Airport (MAN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Clean Promise (IHG) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 10 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 872
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Conference space size (meters) - 81
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available