Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Beamish Hall Country House Hotel, BW Premier Collection in Stanley, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Beamish Open Air Museum and Causey Arch. This 4-star hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from St. James' Park and 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Quayside.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Georgian hotel also features concierge services, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Stanley? This hotel has facilities measuring 10764 square feet (1000 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beamish Open Air Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Causey Arch - 3 km / 1.9 mi
South Moor Golf Club - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Gibside - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Intu - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Angel of the North - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Birtley Golf Club - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Saltwell Park - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Tyne Bridge - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Sage Gateshead - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Discovery Museum - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre - 13 km / 8.1 mi
O2 Academy Newcastle - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Metro Radio Arena - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Arts Centre - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Durham (MME-Tees Valley) - 58.2 km / 36.2 mi
The preferred airport for Beamish Hall Country House Hotel, BW Premier Collection is Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests arriving outside normal reception hours should contact the property prior to arrival on the telephone number listed on the confirmation form.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.5 and GBP 12.5 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Picnic area
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10764
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- -Pro shop
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking