Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Mercure Orléans Portes de Sologne in Ardon, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Zenith d'Orleans and Orleans Exposition Park. This 4-star hotel is 6.8 mi (11 km) from Place de la Loire and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from House of Joan of Arc.
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy French cuisine at Ô Deux Sens, a restaurant where you can take in the golf course view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Ardon? This hotel has 4736 square feet (440 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 06 August to 10 August:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Children's club
- -Golf course on site
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in