With a stay at Mercure Saint Omer Centre Gare (Opening September 2020) in Saint-Omer, you'll be just steps from Regional Natural Park of the Caps and Opal Marsh and Ruines de l'Abbaye Saint-Bertin. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Hotel Sandelin Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saint-Omer.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at LE STROM serving guests of Mercure Saint Omer Centre Gare (Opening September 2020). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Planning an event in Saint-Omer? This hotel has 861 square feet (80 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Regional Natural Park of the Caps and Opal Marsh - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ruines de l'Abbaye Saint-Bertin - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hotel Sandelin Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Théâtre à l'italienne de Saint-Omer - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saint-Omer - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jardin Public de Saint-Omer - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Maison du Marais - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Memorial to the Fallen - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Public Garden - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Clownland - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Museum of La Coupole - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Eperlecques Blockhaus - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Bois de Ruminghem Golf Club - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Saint Omer Golf Club - 17.6 km / 11 mi
Bailiwick - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Saint Omer Centre Gare (Opening September 2020) is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 72.9 km / 45.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.6 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Uncovered self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Breakfast service
- -Conference space size (feet) - 861
- -Conference space size (meters) - 80
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Uncovered parking