Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club, you'll be centrally located in Morpeth, within a 10-minute drive of Stanton Hall and Eshott Heugh Animal Park. This 4-star hotel is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Warkworth Castle and 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Alnwick Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at The Dobson Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in British cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brinkburn Priory - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Stanton Hall - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Eshott Heugh Animal Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Crown Studio Gallery - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Morpeth Bagpipe Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Cragside - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
St Mary the Virgin Church - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Sanctuary Wildlife Care Centre - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Edlingham Castle - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Whitehouse Farm Centre - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Warkworth Castle - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Druridge Bay Country Park - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Willowburn Sports and Leisure Centre - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Barter Books - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Alnwick Playhouse - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
The preferred airport for Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club is Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 50
- -Year Built - 1812
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room