With a stay at Ramada by Wyndham Wakefield in Ossett, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Yorkshire Sculpture Park and Mecca Bingo Wakefield. This hotel is 9.3 mi (15 km) from White Rose Shopping Center and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Royal Armouries.Rooms
Stay in one of 100 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.Dining
At Ramada by Wyndham Wakefield, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wakefield Theatre Royal - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Mecca Bingo Wakefield - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Wakefield Cathedral - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hepworth Wakefield - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Dewsbury Town Hall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Redbrick Mill - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
National Coal Mining Museum - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Sandal Castle - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Yorkshire Sculpture Park - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Kirklees Light Railway - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Leeds Dock - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Crown Point Shopping Park - 15 km / 9.3 mi
White Rose Shopping Center - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The Tetley - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Kinsley Greyhound Stadium - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi
The preferred airport for Ramada by Wyndham Wakefield is Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 14.99 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Reception hall
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available