Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Brest (Lambézellec), Terres de France - Appart'Hotel Brest is within a 10-minute drive of Oceanapolis and Spadium Parc. This apartment is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Clermont-Tonnerre Hospital and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Le Quartz.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Dining
Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Clermont-Tonnerre Hospital - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Le Quartz - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Francis-le Ble Stadium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of Fine Arts Brest - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
University of Western Brittany - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The Capuchin Workshops - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Musee National de la Marine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Capucins Cable Car - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Brest Castle - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tour Tanguy - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Brest National Botanical Conservatory - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Hospital Cavale Blanche - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Penfeld - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Moulin Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Oceanapolis - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Terres de France - Appart'Hotel Brest is Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany) - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 AM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to noon and 3 PM to 8 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 5 PM; closed Sunday and on public holidays. Guests planning to arrive outside of these scheduled hours must contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 82