Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hallmark Hotel Hull in North Ferriby, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of The Deep and Princess Quay Shopping Center. This 4-star hotel is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from University of Hull and 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from One Stop Golf.Rooms
Stay in one of 95 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite at The Grill, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in North Ferriby? This hotel has facilities measuring 4215 square feet (391.6 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Humber Bridge - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
One Stop Golf - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Princess Quay Shopping Center - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Hull Ice Arena - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
St. Stephen's Shopping Centre - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Hull Marina - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Hull Truck Theatre - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Hull Maritime Museum - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Ferens Art Gallery - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Hands on History Museum - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Holy Trinity Church - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Skidby Windmill - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
St Mary the Virgin Church - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Hull Guildhall - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Hull and East Riding Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hull (HUY-Humberside) - 22.9 km / 14.3 mi
Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood) - 64.2 km / 39.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hallmark Hotel Hull is Hull (HUY-Humberside).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Banquet hall
- -Health club
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 95
- -Year Built - 1970
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4215
- -Conference space size (meters) - 391.6