Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Majestic Hotel in Harrogate (Harrogate City Centre), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Turkish Baths and Health Spa and Royal Hall. This 4-star hotel is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Fountains Abbey and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Mercer Art Gallery.
Stay in one of 170 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a picnic area.
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Harrogate? This hotel has facilities measuring 29343 square feet (2726 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 15 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Parking area
- Select guestrooms
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Health club
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site