With a stay at Hotel Campanile BREST - Gouesnou Aéroport in Gouesnou (Kergaradec), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Francis-le Ble Stadium and Brest National Botanical Conservatory. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Moulin Beach and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Place de la Liberté.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Le Restaurant serving guests of Hotel Campanile BREST - Gouesnou Aéroport. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brest National Botanical Conservatory - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Francis-le Ble Stadium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Moulin Beach - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Place de la Liberté - 6.4 km / 4 mi
University of Western Brittany - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Clermont-Tonnerre Hospital - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Oceanapolis - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Le Quartz - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Capucins Cable Car - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
The Capuchin Workshops - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Cours Dajot - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Museum of Fine Arts Brest - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Penfeld - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Hospital Cavale Blanche - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Musee National de la Marine - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Campanile BREST - Gouesnou Aéroport is Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 9.9 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only