Located in Bolton, Britannia Hotel Bolton is within a 15-minute drive of University of Bolton Stadium and EventCity. This hotel is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Heaton Park and 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from University of Salford.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Bolton - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Grosvenor Casino Bolton - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Bolton Golf Club - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Octagon Theatre - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Queens Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Moses Gate Country Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Bolton Arena - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
University of Bolton Stadium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Leigh Sports Village - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Jumbles Country Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Bury Transport Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The Met - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Wigan Little Theatre - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Wigan Roller Rink - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Wigan Pier - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester Airport (MAN) - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
John Lennon Airport (LPL) - 59.4 km / 36.9 mi
The preferred airport for Britannia Hotel Bolton is Manchester Airport (MAN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Meeting rooms
- -Mountain biking nearby